Self-Regulation of Learning
Use published human and animal research and behaviorist, social cognitive, information processing and constructivist theory to develop an outline of a research proposal to measure self-regulation in one of the following fields:
· Environmental or evolutionary psychology
· Forensic psychology
· Health or sports psychology
· Industrial/organizational or engineering psychology
Format the assignment in APA format.
Select and complete one of the following assignments:
Option 1: Self-Regulation Presentation
Prepare this outline of a research proposal as a 10-minute Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes as if your audience were members of a foundation grant screening committee.
Address the following in your presentation:
· A description of how you are proposing to measure self-regulation (Make sure to define concepts used.)
· The operational definitions, limitations, assumptions, hypotheses, and data analysis plans
· The deficiencies a critic might identify in your statement of limitations and assumptions