OUR REVISION POLICY
At Psychology Term Papers, we have a duty to provide high-quality custom written assignments. Our revision policy strives to meet customer satisfaction, comfort, and peace of mind. Our company provides minor revisions and amendments to the initial order as a part of our ongoing service. Revisions should only include changes and adjustments that were not successfully met in the initial order and that are within the guidelines specified in the order now form.
If there are any changes, revisions, or amendments to be made with your assignment, please email our Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org When emailing, please attach the requested file(s) to be edited and ensure you provide comments, track changes, and highlights to your file(s), to clearly illustrate to the writer the requested revisions. Please provide as much detail as possible so the writer clearly understands the requested revisions.
Once the request for revision email is processed, the respective writer will get back to you with the requested revisions and changes.
Our company only undertakes the duty to provide revisions under the following conditions:
- Each client has five (5) days from completion to request a revision, unless the client has decided to purchase an enhanced amendment period of not more than 3 months. The Company will determine the costs when an enhanced amendment period is requested.
• Our Experts will have (3) days to complete the requested revisions and re-upload the updated assignment. The Expert can request additional time when reasonable, which will be determined by the Company.
• Tangible feedback, comments, and instructions must be provided to the writer when submitting a request for revision.
• Revisions must adhere to the original assignment instructions and requirements (any additional instructions not mentioned at the onset of the order agreement will cost extra).
• Spurious revisions will be refused by the Company at the determination of the Company.
The Client can request an expedited revision request, which may be subject to an additional cost.
Not all revisions will fall under the Free Revision Policy. Revisions that do not fall under this policy will be subject to additional costs. Examples of revisions that may attract additional costs include:
• Extra pages to be written
• A different topic/argument to be made
• Additional sources to be added to the assignment
This list is not to be treated as exhaustive. The Company will make the decision if the expert can request an additional payment.
What Our Clients Said
Rodney Stratton“I have known and worked with Psychology Term Papers closely on several projects. Our recent collaboration was on pharmaceutical therapy and the results were mind blowing. The writers demonstrated high competitive skills. It’s so impressing how these guys can maintain their diligence and consistency in their assignments.”
Ashley Fletcher“Surely, no one should dare criticize these guys. Their service provision is highly rated and worth credits from all over. They are intelligent and acquires expertise in psychology writing. I am personally impressed by their work. Thank you, guys. I personally love your work. I personally love your work.”
Edaline Lavender“Hats down for Psychology Term Papers! I have never been this amazed. The writers have been very consistent with their work. The results exceed expectations in all ways. Am more impressed by the clarity of the documents regardless of the limited deadline. ”
Thomas Paine“It was a struggle finding reliable services until the psychologytermpapers.org came to our rescue. These guys are worth trust and credibility with the quality of their work. They are easy to work with and flexible to opinion changes. Thank you, guys.”
Robert H. Schuller“I personally, will never look for other psychology writing partners. I was launching a psychology center in Seattle, Washington and needed to compile several psychology articles and information within a short period. Friends recommended psychologytermpapers.org website and the services were superb. The team was so diligent and fast. Bravo!”
Nancy Walker“I have just received my orders and I am thrilled by the work. I wish to acknowledge the writers thorough research, details arrangement and clarity. The whole document is enough evidence of your understanding and experience in clinical operations. I am encouraged by the results. Thank you. ”