For this activity, use the same article you selected for Learning Activity 1 in Module 3. Review the article and address the following:
• What is the main hypothesis or the research questions addressed?
• How do the research methods address the hypothesis or the research questions?
• Discuss how the research method used in the article addresses intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
• Discuss shortcomings in the research methods used or in the presentation of the results. Are there other questions that you would like to see answered but which were not addressed in this article?
• Cite all sources in APA format.
All content for this assignment should be written in your own words. Direct quotes are strongly discouraged unless you use them specifically to introduce an idea that you plan to explain in more detail in your own words.
Sydney, T., and Bouton, M. (2014). Contextual control of operant behavior: evidence for hierarchical associations in instrumental learning. Learning & Behavior, Vol. 42 Issue 3.