“Generating Topic Ideas.” Please respond to the following:
Please select a topic from the other document attached. Note that whatever is chosen will be used later for a research paper.
1. Choose a topic from the list in Appendix A of the student course guide. NOTE: The topic you choose for this exercise will be the basis of your “Critical Thinking Paper” due in Week 10.
2. On a piece of paper or in a Word document on your computer, use the “brainstorming” technique, “starbursting technique,” and “Five Ws for Journalists” technique to generate ideas for your topic.
3. In the threaded discussion –
· State which topic you chose and the reasons why you chose the topic.
· Identify which of the three techniques was the most productive for you as a way of generating ideas. Explain why.
· State which of these techniques you think you might use for future writing projects. Explain why.