For each of the 3 posted videos of experiments in the current module (The Marshmallow Test, Gendered Toys, Helping and Empathy in Rats), outline the following:
- Identify the type of study design. Explain your answer.
- Identify the independent and dependent variables.
- What was the goal of the experiment?
- Who were the participants?
- Was there deception involved? If so, what was it?
- Briefly summarize the results of the experiment.
You will turn in a total of 3 summaries that address the above points, one for each experiment.