Based on information in the text and outside literature research, do the following:
1. Choose a particular disease common to older people that is of interest to you.
2. Read several articles on the Internet that relate to this disease, and summarize one article you find to be the most compelling.
3. After writing your summary, look up the disease on PubMed.gov, a website that accesses more than 24 million citations for biomedical literature.
4. What important information relating to this disease did you find on the PubMed site that you didn’t find in your original search?
5. Would you refer to these sites again? Why or why not?
6. Support your statements with evidence from the Required Studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.
7. Click here for information on course rubrics.
9. National Center for Biotechnology Information. (n.d.). PubMed. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed