Week 5 – Final Paper
Does an infant’s temperament shape his/her cognitive and socio-emotional development?
Examine the various theories of human development and choose one or two that best assist you in understanding the issues involved in your topic. In your assignment address the following:
- Identify some of the major domains of human development and how they are impacted.
- Examine the physical, biological, emotional, cognitive, and/or social factors that are affected.
- Identify the stages of development that are affected and describe the cultural and historical perspectives of partitioning the lifespan that influence the interpretations of the available data on the topic.
- Describe the influences of family, culture, and environment and the roles they play.
Please be aware that i need a Annotated Bibliography in addition to the regular referance page
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Conclude with an answer to the selected question. Did the evidence you surveyed answer the question satisfactorily?
- Include an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the available evidence.
- Illustrate how each source fits specific sections of your Final Paper. The goal is to demonstrate that supporting evidence exists for statements that are made in the paper.
- If possible, suggest the course that future research should take if answers to the selected question are deemed less than conclusive.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, all of which must come from Google Scholar.
- Must summarize each article including the purpose of the investigation, its methodology, and results.
- Rely on the brief summaries of the articles (including the purpose of each investigation, its methodology and results) that you developed during Week Four to construct an organized summary of the scientific evidence that answers the question you selected.
- If possible, select peer-reviewed articles that summarize the evidence available in a given field of study (e.g., meta-analysis combines the findings of different studies to uncover trends, commonalities and differences).
- Order the articles in the way you think you will discuss them in your paper. Then develop a summary of the scientific evidence that answers the question you selected.
- Must include an Annotated Bibliography which briefly summarizes each article including the purpose of the investigation, its methodology, and results.