MUST BE ORIGINAL, ZERO PLAGIARISM…
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing demonstrative communication. Demonstrative communication includes nonverbal and unwritten communication and involves such things as facial expressions, tone of voice, body language, and so forth. Include the following elements in your paper:
Provide examples showing how demonstrative communication can be effective and ineffective, positive and negative, for the sender and receiver.
Explain how demonstrative communication involves listening and responding.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Must have a strong introduction and conclusion.
The books we are using for this class are:
Cheesebro.T., Connor, L., & Rios, F.(2010). Communicating in the Workplace. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall
Moore, B.N., & Parker, R. (2012) Critical Thinking (10th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-HIll
This is the scale the professor will use to grade this paper, please adhere to it:
· All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.
o Examples show how demonstrative communication can be effective and ineffective, positive and negative, for the sender and receiver.
o The paper explains how demonstrative communication involves listening and responding
Organization / Development
· The paper is 700 to 1,050 words in length.
· Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
· The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
· Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.
· Sentences are well constructed, strong, and varied.
· Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.
· The paper—including tables and graphs, headings, title page, and reference page—is consistent with APA formatting guidelines and meets course-level requirements.
· Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
· Spelling is correct.